Thursday, April 14, 2016

FINAL ART PROJECT


My painting for non-majors professor told us to find an image for our final art project. Originally I chose a vintage Frankenstein mask. I liked the bright, garish colors. It reminded me of the Halloweens of my youth...going to the five and dime to buy a costume. Then last night I Google Imaged for hours. I was getting frantic. Vintage Valentines. Vintage corn dog ads. Vintage Fiji posters. Then...blacklight posters. BOOM. I found this amazing discolicious blacklight black panther. Motherfucker don't take no mess. He WILL GET YOU. This is what I looked like yesterday:

Simpatico, right? Panther. Tiger. I've got Mars in Capricorn in the fifth house. That might as well translate to Tiger in Cage. When the tiger is freed from the cage...look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment