Thursday, April 14, 2016

HARRY HAYES

Harry Hayes is the lead singer of IRONTOM. I did not know this until I consulted Google this morning. Why did I Google "IRONTOM" this morning? Well, because I dreamed that I was at a party in California and I met Harry Hayes and we hit it off. It was TRUE LOVE. All caps intended. I saw IRONTOM perform at the Aztec last May. I went there with my friend because her friend scored free AWOLNATION tickets for us. IRONTOM opened for AWOLNATION. All these caps are starting to make me nervous. My Virgo moon does not approve. But I approved of Harry Hayes in this morning's dream. I approved so hard! I knew what he looked like because I saw him in concert and I've watched this video a few hundred times. I don't know why it appeals to me. It just does. I don't know anything about Harry Hayes. I'm not going to start stalking the guy. We had our moment. It was quite good.

No comments:

Post a Comment