Monday, April 25, 2016

ASTEROIDS ARE HILARIOUS

Check it out. I've got Beer at 19 degrees Virgo in my first house where it belongs. Beer opposes Mercury in Pisces at 14 degrees. Mercury says,"Misti, you don't need that beer." I say,"Fuck you, Mercury!"

Picasso at 27 degrees Pisces is conjunct Beatles at 29 Pisces. I think I can paint. I think I can sing. I know I can't play the guitar, though, and I don't play well with others so no worries. I won't be starting a band anytime soon. But I will paint por vida because Painter Bob tells me I should. My clouds ain't too happy and my trees are lonely as hell and you should see my hair. Yet I persist.

You know I've got Beegees at 4 Scorpio, sextiling the FUCK outta my Mars at 4 Capricorn. I should be dancing, yeah. I know how to do it.

Speaking of trees...I've got Sequoia at 22 Scorpio. I loved a Scorpio tree once. He was quite stoic but he wasn't as tall as I am, especially when I'm wearing my cowboy boots. But yes. My Sequoia does in fact sextile my Jupiter in Capricorn so I'm pretty lucky when it comes to trees.

My paternal grandmother's name was Lora Irene Moore Rainwater. I've got Irene at 26 degrees Aquarius conjunct my sun at 29 degrees Aquarius. I am not joking. My Irene and my sun do in fact trine my Uranus at 22 degrees Libra.

Now you know everything you need to know about me so when I'm dead, finally, you can say,"That Misti Rainwater-Lites bitch? Yeah. I knew her. She had Beer in Virgo, Picasso in Pisces, Beegees in Scorpio. She liked to post naked pictures of herself filtered purple. She was a native Texan. Bless her heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment