Monday, April 25, 2016

POCAHONTAS

Also. I have Pocahontas at 22 Scorpio conjunct Sequoia. Pocahontas and Sequoia are also cojunct my IC at 29 degrees. And I've got Ledzeppelin at 2 degrees Pisces conjunct Iris at zero degrees and Beagle at 3 degrees Pisces. Also. I have MOSS (caps not mine) at 4 degrees Aquarius trine Pluto at 3 degrees Libra, sextile Neptune at 7 degrees Sagittarius, square Beegees at 4 degrees Scorpio. Also. I have Warhol at 26 degrees Sagittarius trine Havanna at 22 Aries, sextile Irene at 26 degrees Aquarius and my sun at 29 degrees Aquarius. Warhol also sextiles my Uranus at 22 degrees Libra.

So what does all of this mean? I'll have to get back to you after I've had a couple of glasses of bottom shelf pinot grigio. But I think it's safe to conclude that I was born to rock out with my mythological cock out. Peace. Fried chicken grease. The disco won't cease. I've got mad mutable eyes and American thighs. Whole Lotta Rosie. Nobody knows me. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment