Monday, April 25, 2016

CHOCOLATE COFFEE ES NO BUENO

I take my coffee like I take my life.
Black.
That's right, nino.
No goddamn azucar.
No goddamn leche.
You can keep your candy ass flavors.
You can keep your froth.
You look good in foam.
My home is on the dank and crooked
side of el barrio.
Don't bring your Jesus to my door
because natally my moon is at
six degrees Virgo
and I can tell you all about
the longest night
in the darkest garden.
I have Actor at 7 Pisces.
I give good suicidal outsider artist.
Aesop at 5 Scorpio.
Check out all these golden eggs.
AFRICA at 26 Gemini.
I would never shoot a lion.
ALASKA at 22 Taurus.
I'll build an igloo out of my ice queen corazon.
AMERICA at zero Capricorn.
Give me food stamps or give me muerte.
ANGEL at 4 Virgo.
Willie Nelson wrote that song about me.
I've run out of language.
I am quite irrelevant on any continent.
Tea time.
Cinnamon scented carpet.
No roaches today.
Tejano radio.
I've got POE at six Pisces.
I'm Annabel Lee. So soggy.
I've got Caballo at 17 Capricorn.
Don't bet on me unless you're Bukowski.
I've got California at 17 Scorpio.
I've got the poison to prove it.
I've got Camelot at 21 Aquarius.
My sun shines all over the grassy knoll.
I've got Candy at 24 Capricorn.
I'm still stuck in molasses swamp.
I've got Brontosaurus at 26 Aries.
I wasn't the smartest creature.
I've got Brianwilson at 5 Pisces.
I can't hide in my room playing in sand.
I don't got it like that, pendejo.
I've got Bettiepage at 26 Pisces.
Many motherfuckers wish to marry me
but content themselves
with jacking off
to the occasional filtered fantasy.
I look best in purple.


No comments:

Post a Comment