Wednesday, April 20, 2016

CASCADO

Pendejos.
Brave mi nada
at your
own risk.
I'm not responsible
for any amount
of damage.
The most exciting thing
that has happened lately
is when I was waiting
for the elevator
in the art building
I saw a cockroach
eating a Cheeto.
Mi carne blanca
es nada enchilada.
What do I have?
I'm a vacant house.
The wind roars through
mis ventanas rotas.
Last night was
otro sueno morado diferido.
Que es lo que tengo?
No tengo nada.
Corazon vacio.
Aguas turbias.
La tormenta
no termina.
Galletas sin frescas.
The cupboard
is quite
bare.
You persist because
you see sea in
mis ojos
like mi verde con azul
has shit
to do
with you.
You weren't there.
You're of no use.
This was created
when you were still crawling
through primordial sludge.
I'm higher than you can climb, perrito.
The world is filled
with much
easier
bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment