Tuesday, July 19, 2016

GUNS ACROSS AMERICUNT

Here I am promoting Fuckerbutt Happy Time with an excerpt. Suicide's "Dream Baby Dream" plays in the background. Cannot fucking believe I just heard about Suicide and Alan Vega a couple of days ago. Well I'm a Texan American, after all. One thing I've learned in my four decades on this planet: mediocrity is richly rewarded. You gotta dig to find the gold. Stumble drunk across the vomitscape to the rollicking sounds of the latest Justin Bieber song. Wheee! Look over there! It's the real housewives of Beverly Hills! Fifty Shades of Vomit! "Charles in Charge"! "Full House"! Yeeeehaw. Earlier I told my son I was going to post a video of me reading a poem from Monkey Bite. He said,"I get it. But nobody else will." Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment