Saturday, February 18, 2017

kiss my 44 yr. old ass

Yesterday at 6:29 p.m. I turned forty-four years old. I revised a collage and a painting, made and ate a Chef Boyardee cheese pizza and enjoyed coconut cake and green tea while watching a few episodes from season one of "Girls," my new favorite show. Here is an excerpt from the book I am currently devouring, Willard And His Bowling Trophies by Richard Brautigan:

Willard was made by an artist who lived in some isolated mountains in a part of California that was hard to find. The artist was in his late thirties and had had a very fucked-up life with many bad love affairs and much torment but he had somehow kept it together and was now supporting himself from his sculpture and he had a woman who took care of his basic physical and spiritual wants without fooling with his head too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment