Wednesday, December 13, 2023

HAMMER

 He came to me as he so often does
in another dream.
I was meditating in a park
willing him to come to me
and so he came to me
with a hammer.
Oh no. Nothing so dramatic
as what you might be thinking.
He wasn't going to bash my skull in.
That's too easy.
My favorite quote is by me.
Ax murderers are better than writers.
They only kill you once.
This man who comes to me in my dreams
is neither an ax murderer nor a writer.
I won't tell you what he is exactly
because it really isn't your business
and it doesn't matter
and you would not believe me.
No one believes me lately.
I'm a coarse lying ass crone from the North Texas sticks.
Hillbilly, he called me.
And a few other things.
He came to me with a hammer
and told me how it was going to be.
I owed him a certain amount
and it was time to finally collect 
my rat chewed toys from his attic
and fuck all the way off.
He was building his tiny dream home
in the arts district with Miranda
and I was not invited
to the koi pond wedding.
Is it hard to maintain a koi pond?
Yes. Google tells us that ponds with koi carp
require more care than regular garden ponds.
The water must be kept clean and clear.
These special saturated fish need to be fed
on a regular basis and protected from
cats, birds, tourists.

Oh San Antonio.
You continue to fuck me.
It is good to be fucked at fifty.
I imagine Miranda is getting it
much better than I am.
She awakes to kisses, caresses,
big stiff curious cock
and eyes sparkling with adoration.
She's smart, Miranda, and oh so adept.
Excellent at yoga and organic casseroles
and all things Pinterest.
Her teeth are large and white.
Tits? Ass? Yes. She has those.
And a warm and welcoming vagina.
But there is only one visitor.
My favorite ex, the man 
with the hammer.
I know for a fact
there will be
cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment