Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Jim Morrison digs me.

The dream was so good it woke me up before noon. And now I'm ready to rule the world, or at least mail the Little Golden books I sold on eBay and get the rest of the stuff (clothes paintings collages books) out of my apartment. So I was riding around Oakland with James Douglas Morrison and a bunch of other fuckers, including Jim's "cosmic mate," Pamela Susan Courson. I was sitting in Jim's lap, facing him, and we were looking into each other's eyes, talking, making out. Pam was so pissed! Then we stopped at a liquor store and Jim bought Pam a couple of bottles of champagne and she was appeased. He bought me a bottle, too. It was probably bottom shelf whiskey.

Jim's sun was on my Juno to the motherfucking degree. His sun was also conjunct my Neptune, trine my Chiron, sextile my Venus, sextile my Uranus. His moon trined mine. His Mercury was conjunct my Mars, square my Pluto, trine my ascendant and moon. His Venus was sextile my Mars, ascendant and moon. His Mars was conjunct my Saturn, trine my Pluto, trine my Venus, opposite my Neptune, sextile my Chiron, square my moon. His Jupiter was opposite my sun, quincunx my Jupiter, trine my Eros, sextile my Uranus. His Saturn trined my sun and my Uranus. His Uranus trined my Pluto, squared my ascendant and moon, opposed my Neptune. His Neptune was conjunct my Pluto (tight), square my Mars (tighter), sextile my Neptune. His Pluto sextiled mine and trined my Neptune and opposed my Venus. His north node aspected my stuff in the same way as his Pluto did as they were conjunct. His Chiron was conjunct my moon, wide. Most astrologers wouldn't count it as a conjunction but I'm greedy. His Chiron trined my north node and vertex tight and opposed my Mercury and squared my Juno. His Chiron was quincunx my Chiron. Jim's Lilith opposed my sun and Venus, trined my Juno and Chiron, sextiled my Uranus. Jim's ascendant was conjunct my Venus, sextile my Juno and Neptune and Chiron. His MC was conjunct my IC, sextile my Jupiter, square my sun.

The Lizard King probably would have fucked me at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment