Tuesday, September 8, 2026

M A N I F E S T A T I O N



There seems to be a beautiful method to my madness. I am forever astounded by the weird magic of it all. Synchronicity. Dreams. The math of Western astrology. The numerological system detailed in Linda Goodman's Star Signs.

This video popped up in my YouTube feed yesterday and I cried out HOLY FUCK or something similar. I fell in love with David in March. This video was created two years ago. No comprende.

David is right about a lot of things but he is wrong about Brian Wilson, whose Virgo moon was conjunct mine. He was a genius on the basis of  this song alone. But wait. There's more.


 

4 comments:

  1. "Flores II, welcome to the DICKDOWN, bitch" is the crucial track at my blog, more like "Poop John B" by GG Wilson & The Bitch Boys.....

    ReplyDelete