Wednesday, March 2, 2016

CREAMED CORN

Donald Trump was eating creamed corn out of Melania Trump's asshole. A Barry Manilow song was playing. Candles were glowing. The usual bullshit. No one was going to interrupt the fuck fiesta. Donald Trump paid various peons to hold down the fort while he got his goddamn fuck on.

"Booboo...I'm not feeling anything," Melania said.
"I know, Petunia. I'm not feeling anything, either. It's this goddamn alien invasion. It's pretzeling my brain. Pummeling my penis cloud. Pestering my pussyscape. Pebbling my Edenic beach. Let's try some coke."
"I gave the rest to Rosie."

Rosie was one of the maids. She needed something special to take her mind off shit. She also needed a raise.

"I'm so sorry, Rosie. We can't give you a raise right now but here's some coke," Melania said.
"Coke? Looks like sugar," Rosie said.
"It's cocaine, Rosie. You snort it. It will make you tingle all over and make you feel like you can conquer what's left of the planet."
"Groovy."

"Here, babe. Put this on. Maybe this will help," Donald Trump said to Melania Trump. They were married. Donald Trump handed his wife, Melania Trump, a gorilla mask.
"How are my boobs? Are my boobs okay in this light?" Melania asked. The gorilla mask made Melania's voice sexier than Demi Moore's.
"Your boobs are perfect in this light. Here. Fuck me up the ass with this chrome dildo. Show me who's boss, babe. I mean really jam it in there for I have sinned and fallen way short of the glory of God."
"Are you sure? Want me to coat it in coconut oil first?"
"Fuck that shit. Give it to me. Now."

Later Donald Trump snored and Melanie Trump, his wife, sat in a tub of mud. She loved the way it oozed inside her.

No comments:

Post a Comment