Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The main quality is a gravity.

How are you? I write the message in hope, that you will answer. And if you can send your photos? I would be glad to see and I try to send a photo me. I at all do not know what to write in this message. And when there is an acquaintance of this type. Also I think that you will help me to develop conversation. My friends and say I'm friendly, kind and a nice person to be around with and I'm a kind of lady that would give the shirt of my back to give to someone. But that a judgment you will have to make. I was born in Azerbaijan also I live here even now. If you know something about this country? Looking for a man that like to cuddle, have fun, going places. But I think that the main quality is a gravity. I think that you will be interested. Also I wish to ask if you have the woman? Have a great time and I wish you all most the best this day.

Here Akliin

No comments:

Post a Comment