Tuesday, March 22, 2016

STRESS EATING

I just don't give a fuck. Sabroso fucks me in the dark. When we're at his casa I light the Jesus candles. When we're at my cave I turn on the Dia de Los Muertos skull lights that are strung behind my bed. Last night I ate a can of Pringles and a king size Snickers. That was dinner. Fuck you. Fuck me. Fuck every god and goddess that can hear. Maybe I'm thirty pounds overweight...according to WHOM? I'm fine with my body. I'm not trying to make any amount of money with it. Do you have to have abs of steel to make money with your body? Fake tits? A big (but not too big) ass? I just don't give a fuck. I'm trying to climb a mountain called Surviving San Antonio at The Poverty Level. I've got six credit cards and they're all maxed out. La la fucking wheeeeee. Look at me just not giving a fuck. I'm a vampire. I hide from the sun. I'm still having fun all summer long. Somehow. Despite evidence to the contrary.

No comments:

Post a Comment