Friday, March 4, 2016

LET'S ARGUE ART

I don't have time for this bullshit. I've got to haul ass to intro to mathematics. In two months I may or may not graduate from UTSA. I may or may not get a job in a dog food factory. Who can say? Who knows? The Shadow knows and he ain't talkin'.

Art. Not art. That ain't art. That's a selfie with moody lighting. That ain't art. That's a couple of nipples. That ain't art. That's a roll of toilet paper. THIS IS ART right here, this ironic painting of Darth Vader fucking Chewbaca with an Astro Pop. Remember those? I sucked so hard on an Astro Pop when I was eight years old that I pulled a filling from my tooth!

Look at THIS shit. This ain't shit. THIS IS ART. This painting of a glowing cottage. See the curl of smoke? That shit takes SKILL. NO. This is art. It makes you laugh. This painting of Michael Bolton naked, staring at the camera with aching need in his soulful eyes. His limp dick makes it art. If his dick were erect that would be something else.

No. Fuck you. THIS IS ART. This is my menstrual blood (got rid of my uterus in 2011) smeared all over a can of creamed corn. Dig? If you do not dig it is not art. If you puke then it's definitely art.

No comments:

Post a Comment